Notice for property in trust.Submit an address change for tax notices.
- Under UCA 17-21 The County Recorder will:
- Be custodian for all recorded documents (UCA 17-21-1)
- Not alter any record (UCA 17-21-17)
- Check that a document meets the recording requirements before recording (UCA 17-21)
- Endorse all documents present for recording (UCA 17-21-13)
- Keep an index of all recorded documents (UCA 17-21-9, 10 & 14)
- Report all property changes to the County Assessor's Office (UCA 17-21-22)
- Expect payment in advance (UCA 17-21-18)
- Follow fees established by Utah Legislature (UCA 17-21-18.5)
For an interactive map on water rights and wells visit http://maps.waterrights.utah.gov/EsriMap/map.asp
View the Data Services System Copyright Policy.
Please feel free to leave any suggestions for ways to improve the new Tyler Eagle software here.