THE DMV LOBBY IS OPEN WITH THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS:
- To minimize the spread of COVID-19 the social distancing advisory will be followed.
- We will conduct business for residents of BOX ELDER COUNTY ONLY.
- There is a maximum of 12 customers allowed in the building at one time.
- Face masks are encouraged, but not required.
- We ask that all registration renewals be processed online or by mail.
- No title work will be processed after 4:45 pm.
- We encourage the use of credit and debit cards. If you only have cash, you may be required to bring in exact change.
The Department of Motor Vehicles is a State of Utah Agency and has the following business hours:
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Holidays: State Observed Holidays, Black Friday
We do not do title work after 4:45, and the DMV doors lock automatically at 4:50 p.m.
Phone || (435) 734-3392
Fax || (435) 734-3378
Address || 81 North Main Street, Suite 101
Brigham City, UT 84302
( The old Stock Building Supply Building )