PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. The following information must be on the back of each print at the top even if it is entered online: Exhibitor’s name, address, phone number, division (Professional, Amateur, Jr. Amateur) and title of photo (the title will be displayed on your name tag). NO information allowed on front of entry.
2. NO FRAMED PHOTOS WILL BE ALLOWED! All photos must be permanently affixed to a mount board that is approximately 1/8” to ¼” thick. The mount board can be a standard matte or a foam core; NO corrugated cardboard, wood, masonite, poster board or; NO glass covered, or shrink wrapped entries, NO hanging devices or protrusions on the back or front of prints: NO MAT’S OVER PHOTO. Digital edges/borders are acceptable. Your entries will be attached to a carpeted wall using Velcro tabs applied to the back of the image’s mount board. If entries fall due to poor mounting, we will not attempt to repair them. There will be a limited number of mount boards available for purchase on Tuesday for $ 4 each.
3. Prints may be surface coated with a protective photographic lacquer or spray gloss.
4. Only photographs taken within two years prior to the fair should be entered. Photos entered in previous fairs are excluded.
5. A maximum of two photographs per person in classes may be entered, space allowing. Please indicate your first choice entry if space allows only one print.
6. Entries must be delivered to the Event Center at the fairgrounds on Tuesday between
7. Items entered are at the owner’s risk. The Fair cannot be responsible for loss or damage.
8. Photos will be released Aug 31st - Sept 2nd between 10:00 am - 2:00 p.m. & 4:00 pm - 8:00 p.m.
“COUNTY COMMISSIONER’S CHOICE AWARD”
“LIFE IN BOX ELDER COUNTY”
Please submit one photograph of anything showing how you perceive life in Box Elder County. This can be anything from people, activities, or scenic photographs that show the diversity of the county. One entry per person. Each photograph submitted must be 8” X 10” and mounted on mount board. DO NOT FRAME PHOTOGRAPHS! This category will be judged by the County Commissioner’s based on quality, impact, and how well the photograph represents the theme of the competition.