1. Junior Heifer Calf born after Feb. 28, 2017 and before June 1, 2017.
2. Winter Heifer Calf born after Nov. 30, 2016 and before March 1, 2017.
3. Senior Heifer Calf born after Aug. 31, 2016 and before Dec. 1, 2016.
4. Summer Yearling Heifer born after May 31, 2016 and before Sept. 1, 2016.
5. Junior Yearling Heifer born after Feb. 28, 2016 and before June 1, 2016.
6. Winter Yearling Heifer born after Nov. 30, 2015 and before March 1, 2016.
7. Senior Yearling Heifer born after Aug. 31, 2015 and before December 1, 2015.
8. Junior Champion class (all class winners).
9. Fitting and Showmanship classes:
Senior Division - 9th - 12th grade
Junior Division - 3rd - 8th grade
1. Exhibitors must be 4-H or FFA members of Box Elder County and must abide by the general rules.
2. Junior Dairy Heifer Exhibitors cannot participate in any other livestock show.
3. Exhibitors may show no more than three animals total, no more than one per class.
4. Entries must be pre-registered by July 1, of current year by a director .
5. A committee will review all entries with exhibitors prior to show time.
6. All breeds will be exhibited together.
Cash prizes have been generously donated by sponsors for this year’s show. It is suggested that “Thank You” notes be sent to your classes’ sponsor. Winners need to make themselves available for pictures following the show.