Business Licenses
Skip Navigation Website Accessibility




The Clerk's Office issues business licenses for the unincorporated areas of Box Elder County. If your business will be located in one of the municipalities within the county, you will need to get your business license from that city or town.

NEW applications may be obtained at the Clerk's Office at 01 S. Main Room 10 in Brigham City or by clicking here

The Planning and Zoning Department will check the application to see if a Conditional Use Permit and/or other procedures are required.

After the Planning and Zoning Department has approved the application, the Clerk's Office will take payment for the business license and the license will be sent to the applicant by mail.


It is the applicant's responsibility to research and comply with the requirements of other regulatory agencies

You may now RENEW your business license online through this link.

Helpful Resources:

One Stop Online Business Registration

State of Utah Department of Commerce