Skip Navigation Website Accessibility


There are several applications for the various [permitted] land uses within Box Elder County.  By contacting the Community Development Office at 435-734-3354 and speaking with Scott Lyons or Marcus Wager, the County Planners, you will be able to determine which application fits your individual petition.  Once you have determined the application, click on the appropriate form name to access the paperwork necessary to complete your application. 

                                                                        COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION

                                                                        VACATE A COUNTY ROAD APPLICATION

                                                                        SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT APPLICATION
                                                            HEARING OFFICER APPLICATION (Variances)