Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Tax Notice Address Change

To correctly change the mailing address for valuation and tax notices, the following information should to be sent to the County Treasurer's Office.

Requestors Name:
Property Owner's Name:
Parcel Number(s):
New Mailing Address:

2 options for submitting address changes

Email an address Change
The e-mail must contain the requestors name

and have a valid return e-mail address.

Print an Address Change Card
The card must be signed and sent to: 
Box Elder County Treasurer
01 South Main Street
Brigham City, UT 84302