Absentee Voting
Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Absentee Voting - County Elections

Any registered voter who wishes to vote an absentee ballot must complete an application. We must receive it no later than the seven days before Election Day. If the applicant is overseas, then it must be in our office no later than 20 days before Election Day. An overseas voter is one who has an APO, FPO, or a foreign address. This does NOT include Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa or other American territories for they have USPS addresses.

Please allow plenty of time for mailing, especially if you will be in another state or foreign country. Please be aware that the returned ballot must be postmarked before election day.

If you would like to request an absentee ballot,  print the form and mail, email the form to myoung@boxeldercounty.org, fax (435) 723-7562, or bring the completed application to:

Box Elder County Courthouse
01 South Main Street #10
Brigham City, UT 84302

For further information regarding absentee voting in Box Elder County please call (435) 734-3393.
Absentee Ballot application.